Immigration sparks more controversy than ever before
Immigration has always been a contentious issue among the American population and that is no secret. However, over the last year, the controversy surrounding the immigration sector has grown considerably due to multiple factors, drawing the attention of experts and critics across the US.
Let’s take a look at some of the events that have increased the social debate surrounding immigration:
- The US has experienced a surge of illegal border crossings since the end of 2020, which has increased exponentially since the beginning of this year, after President Biden took office.
- The Biden administration has kept Title 42, a US Code statute that allows and encourages express deportations in the midst of the health crisis caused by the global Coronavirus pandemic.
- Democratic leaders are trying to promote comprehensive immigration reform in Congress, which would open a path to permanent legal residency and eventually citizenship for millions of immigrants residing in the country undocumented.
If you are looking for professional help with an immigration case of any kind, you have found the perfect team for you! Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys, who have handled all kinds of immigration proceedings and have surely helped many people in the same situation as you.
Immigration and comprehensive reform get the attention of experts
In light of the monumental debate regarding the immigration sector and what the Biden administration should do to improve the local immigration system, dozens of experts have raised their voices and commented on the benefits of enacting comprehensive immigration overhaul and welcoming foreign nationals from all over the world.
Let’s look at some important facts:
- In early December 2020, a group of experts declared that the Biden administration should push for comprehensive immigration reform to spur American innovation with the help of foreign workforce.
- An expert on the matter stated in late May 2021 that, if the new administration did not do something to attract talent from abroad after the global health crisis, other nations would seize the opportunity and overtake the international competitiveness of the US.
- In late July 2021, an expert on the matter stated that immigration is, without question, an immense and unparalleled advantage for the US.
- In late September 2021, the Pioneer Institute executive director stated that the presence of foreigners constantly stimulates job creation in American or US-based companies.
Are you looking for help with your immigration process? That is undoubtedly the best decision you can make to protect your future and our team can help you no matter what your particular case may be. Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys!
What is the best alternative for a successful immigration process?
Avoid precarious situations and follow legal guidelines when starting your immigration journey in the US, surely there is at least one option that could suit your current needs. Contact Motion Law Immigration and ask for your FREE Consultation with our experienced attorneys.
Looking for professional help with your immigration case? What a great idea!
We understand that starting an immigration process requires constant dedication and expert help. Our team is highly qualified to guide you through your immigration journey in the US, so please don’t hesitate to contact us for a FREE Phone Consultation with one of our expert immigration attorneys.
Simply call Motion Law today at: (202) 918-1799.