Highest H-1B visa approval rate in a decade
The H-1B visa approval rate increased exponentially during FY (Fiscal Year) 2021, which ended in September, setting a record for the last decade.
Before explaining official figures, it is important to mention that:
- The H-1B visa is a program available to highly qualified foreign workers in fields such as science, technology, engineering and research.
- Annually, the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) issues a total of 85,000 H-1B visas.
According to official figures:
- The H-1B visa approval rate during FY 2021 (October 2020-September 2021) was 97.3%.
- During FY 2021, the USCIS received a total of 398,267 H-1B visa applications, which included initial or renewal applications, a very high number compared to previous years.
If you are looking for professional guidance for an immigration case of any kind, you have found the perfect team for you! Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys, who have handled all kinds of immigration processes and have surely helped many people in the same situation as you.
The FY 2021 H-1B visa approval rate really changes the landscape of business immigration compared to what happened under former President Trump’s administration.
Let’s look at some important facts:
- The Trump administration tried, by all means possible, to implement restrictions on business immigration programs like the H-1B visa, arguing that foreign workers supposedly take opportunities away from American workers.
This conjecture has been contradicted multiple times by experts and extensive research.
- In the midst of the healthcare crisis, the Trump administration suspended the issuance of employment-based visas, including the H-1B visa, which substantially delayed the ability of local companies to overcome the national and global juncture.
Now is the right time to start your immigration journey, but with the help of professionals. Contact Motion Law Immigration and ask for your FREE Consultation with our experienced attorneys who, through years of experience, have assisted many people with all kinds of immigration processes.
A fresh start for the business sector
American and US-based businesses that rely heavily on foreign workforce are celebrating that the Biden administration has relaxed several of the immigration restrictions related to the health crisis and has helped the H-1B visa approval rate increase.
Through years of experience, our team has assisted many individuals with all kinds of immigration processes, from employment-based and education-based options, to family-based immigration and deportation proceedings. Do not hesitate to Contact Motion Law Immigration and ask for your FREE Consultation with our experienced attorneys!
The professional guidance you seek for your immigration case
As multiple immigration processes have changed over the past year, the best recommendation and decision when starting your immigration journey in the US or completing a pending process is undoubtedly to seek reliable help from experts, who have the necessary and appropriate tools to lead you towards the success of your immigration application.
Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys!
Start your immigration process with the help of our team!
We understand that starting an immigration process requires constant dedication and expert help. Our team is highly qualified to guide you through your immigration journey in the US, so please don’t hesitate to contact us for a FREE Phone Consultation with one of our expert immigration attorneys.
Simply call Motion Law today at: (202) 918-1799.