Millions of foreign workers were unable to come to the country
A recent study reveals that about 2.1 million foreign workers would have come to the US between 2017 and 2020 if not for restrictive rules and policies implemented by the Trump administration.
To give a little more context, the Trump administration:
- Made more than 400 changes to existing immigration policies, which sought to narrow the alternatives available to all kinds of foreign populations.
- Restricted business immigration almost entirely in the midst of the health crisis caused by the global Coronavirus pandemic, although this was not necessarily a preventative method, but on the contrary, affected local companies that rely heavily on foreign workforce.
- Tried to reduce immigration levels in general, both legal and illegal, between 2017 and 2021, hindering most existing immigration processes.
Do you need help with an immigration case of any kind in the US? Then do not hesitate to Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys. Our team can help you regardless of whether you plan to start your immigration journey from scratch or if you need to complete a pending process already within the country.
Labor shortages threaten the national economy
According to official figures from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, as of September 30 (the last day of fiscal year 2021), there were at least 10.4 million job openings across the country.
However, the current problem lies in the fact that there are not enough workers to address labor shortages, which is putting the economic stability of American or US-based companies at risk.
As a result, local employers have stated, even before Trump took office, that it is imperative to expand and streamline business immigration programs in order to hire workers from abroad in the shortest possible time.
In fact, the study reveals that the US would have the potential to address national labor shortages more efficiently were it not for the Trump administration’s restrictions on business immigration programs.
Seeking reliable help from experts when starting an immigration process of any kind is undoubtedly the most appropriate decision to protect your future in the US Do not hesitate to Contact Motion Law Immigration and ask for your FREE Consultation with our experienced attorneys.
The current administration must fix immigration policies
Now the Biden administration’s titanic task is:
- On the one hand, to lift the Trump administration’s restrictions on business immigration programs and repair the damage done to local businesses.
- On the other hand, to improve foreign worker processing to expedite business immigration programs and reduce the backlog of immigration cases across the US.
This is the right time to start your immigration process in the US. Feel free to Contact Motion Law Immigration and ask for your FREE Consultation with our expert attorneys, who, through years of experience handling all kinds of immigration cases, have surely helped many people in the same situation as you.
Are you about to start your immigration process in the US?
If you, a family member, or a friend need help with an immigration case, then feel free to contact Motion Law Immigration today and schedule a FREE Consultation with one of our expert immigration attorneys. Our team will be happy to guide you through your immigration journey in the US.
Please contact Motion Law Immigration today at: (202) 918-1799.