Interest in Migrating to the US Promotes Investor Program
Growing interest in immigrant investor program
According to a recent report by Entrepreneur, the growing interest in migrating to the US has increased applications to the EB-5 immigrant investor program.
This program, which was initially created by Congress in 1990 and later modified in 1992, allows immigrants who meet certain eligibility criteria to invest in a commercial enterprise in the US in exchange for a two-year conditional residence permit and the possibility of applying for a Green Card after this period.
It is important to explain that the EB-5 program:
- Allows eligible dependents of the investor, in this case the spouse and unmarried children under 21, to also come to the US .
- Expedites the path to lawful permanent residency through the Green Card process, which is the last step before applying for American citizenship.
To qualify for this program, immigrant investors must:
- Invest a certain specified amount in new commercial enterprises, especially if it is in rural areas or areas with high unemployment rates. To learn more about investment values, click here.
- Demonstrate that their investment will help the commercial enterprise hire at least 10 full-time American employees.
Do you need to apply for your legal documentation in the US? Or, do you need to complete a pending immigration case? Either way, the best alternative is to seek reliable help from immigration experts – Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and take advice from our experienced attorneys!
Why is interest in migrating to the US growing?
Interest in migrating to the US increased substantially after the massive outbreak of Coronavirus around the world and the immigrant investor program has become a great tool to achieve this goal.
Some of the reasons Entrepeneur explains are:
- During quarantine, many people across the world had to rethink their means and even their jobs. As a result, many migrants now want to invest in the US to have a different lifestyle and experience new cultures.
- The US offers a quality of life that is hard to find in other countries. This includes a good health care system, qualified education, stable economy, inter alia.
Our team has vast experience when it comes to all kinds of immigration processes. Therefore, if you are about to start your immigration journey in the US or need help with a pending process, do not hesitate to Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys.
Tools you need to have a successful immigration process
It is imperative to know and understand the tools you need in order to build the future you have always dreamed of in the US. To begin with, it is recommended that you seek the help of professionals, who will guide you every step of the way.
If you need help with an immigration process of any kind, feel free to Contact Motion Law Immigration and ask for your FREE Consultation with our experienced attorneys, who have an in-depth knowledge of the local immigration system and will surely know which option best suits your current immigration needs.
The professional guidance you are looking for is right here!
Contact Motion Law Immigration, schedule a FREE Consultation and follow the advice of our experienced attorneys, who will be happy to guide you through your immigration journey in the US and who, with their vast experience, have surely helped many people in the same situation as you.
Today is the perfect day to start your immigration journey
We understand that starting an immigration process requires constant dedication and expert help. Our team is highly qualified to guide you through your immigration journey in the US, so please don’t hesitate to contact us for a FREE Phone Consultation with one of our expert immigration attorneys.
Simply call Motion Law today at: (202) 918-1799.