Adil S. Qaiyumi, Of Counsel
Adil Qaiyumi has worked in the field of immigration law since 2007 and has practiced in Maryland since 2010. Mr. Qaiyumi obtained his law degree from The University of Baltimore and his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland, College Park, where he majored in Business. While in law school, he spent three months in Madrid, Spain studying laws of the European Union and International Commercial law.
Adil has been practicing immigration law since 2010 and has a primary focus on the following areas of specialization:
- Adjustment of Status
- Dependent Visas for all Nonimmigrant/Temporary
- Extension of Nonimmigrant Visa Categories
- Fiance/Fiancee Visas (K-1)
- GreenCard/Permanent Resident Petitions for Spouses,Parents, Children, and Brothers and Sisters of UnitedStates Citizens
- Green Card/Permanent Resident Petitions for Spouses, Parents, Children of Permanent Residents
- K-3 Spousal Visa
- Removal of Conditional Residence Status
- Renewal of Green Card/Lawful Permanent Residence Status
In addition to his extensive knowledge of Immigration Law Adil is also an associate professor for the Homeland Security and Criminal Justice Institute at Anne Arundel Community College in Arnold, MD.
As a key member of the Motion Law Immigration Team Adil is an Attorney Of Counsel. Not admitted to D.C. Bar, exclusively practicing Immigration Law.
Disclosure: Motion Law, LLC is organized and operates exclusively under and in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia. The attorneys engaged by Motion Law, LLC practice law solely in the District of Columbia. Any advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is rendered strictly within and from the District of Columbia.
Motion Law LLC
20 F St NW 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
Tel: (202) 918-1799
Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Mon - Sat
Payment: all major credit cards, cash, check, money orders, cashiers check